Las Vegas, NV
What you'll do:
The perfect candidate will be responsible for numerous FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA and other types of files. It will be your responsibility to work with the Loan Officers, Escrow Officers, Sellers, Borrowers, and other interested properties. Utilizing your extensive organizational skills you will need to process the flie to ensure accurate and timely closing of the file, in accordance with the purchase contract and all applicable company policies.
Join Our Team Today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure all closing dates, and company deadlines are met.
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, FHA, VA, Purchase, and Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures, as well as all state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Obtain and review required loan documentation to submit complete loan packages to Underwriting.
- Capable of managing a pipeline of 50 plus loans on a monthly basis.
- Provide excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers (i.e. Loan Officer Assistants, Loan Officers, buyers, sellers, Title Companies, builders, agents, and more).
- Obtain and verify all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the Underwriter.
- Prepare the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Keep up to date on all changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company, and the industry. Includes applying local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of FHA\VA\USDA, FNMA and FHLMC guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines to ensure high quality submissions to Underwriting
- Solid knowledge and understanding of various fraud tools, underwriting expectations, closing functions, and the real estate closing process.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ Years of current residential mortgage processing experience. Retail, wholesale and correspondent experience preferred
- Experience processing Conventional and Government loans.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Experience using the Encompass LOS preferred
About the company:
At Valley West Mortgage, customer service is a way of life. We put the needs of our clients first by empowering our team members, and providing all the necessary tools needed to complete their transactions. We are dedicated to finding great rates and loan options for our customers while offering some of the fastest turn times in the industry. As a leading mortgage lender based in Las Vegas, NV, with over two decades of experience under our belts, we are committed to offer tailor-made solutions that meet the individual needs of our clients.
Since opening our doors in 2004 our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve their dream of homeownership. We have not only been dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service, but also to continuously growing. Aa full-service lender we offer a boutique style lending environment with a focus on meeting the needs of our clients. With in-house operations from origination to post-closing, everything our clients need are all under one roof. Becoming part of the Valley West Mortgage family guarantees you are among a select few willing to commit to the values needed to ensure homeowners are provided top-level customer service.